To be held at Emory University October 8 – 9, 2016, Room 360 Atwood Hall
REGISTRATION is now closed. We have reached maximum capacity.
Please make your HOTEL reservations at the Emory Conference Center Hotel here or you can call 1-800-933-6679 and reference the “Roaming” group.
Please view our updated schedule.
Here is a list of all attendees.
- Ken Brown, Georgia Tech, “Roaming in Coulomb Crystals”
- Bob Field, MIT, “Patterns, Broken Patterns, and Broken
Patterns of Broken Patterns”
- Yongchang Han, Dalian Institute of Technology, “Molecular Alignment Effect on the Photoassociation Process via a Pump-Dump Scheme” Abstract
- Bill Hase, Texas Tech, “Direct Dynamics Simulations of the Role of Microsolvation in SN2 Reactions. Considerationof the Theoretical Method, Zero Point Energy, and Experiment” Abstract
- Rigoberto Hernandez, Johns Hopkins “Including Roaming Trajectories Within the TST fold” Abstract
- Paul Houston, Georgia Tech and Cornell “Roaming Under the Microscope: Trajectory Study of Formaldehyde Dissociation” Abstract
- Eric Hudson, UCLA, “Towards Quantum-State-Resolved Charged-Neutral Chemistry” Abstract
- Steve Klippenstein, Argonne National Laboratory, “Roaming Mechanisms for Nitrogen Containing Compounds: CH3NO2, (CH3)2NNH2, CH3NH(NO2), and HNNOH” Abstract
- Svetlana Kotochigova, Temple U., “Geometric Phase Effects Associated with Conical Intersections in the Ultracold Regime” Abstract
- KC Lin, National Taiwan U., “Roaming Signature in Photodissociation of Some Carbonyl Compounds” Abstract
- David Mazziotti, U. of Chicago, “Two-electron Reduced Density Matrices in Electronic Structure and Dynamics” Abstract
- Craig Murray, U.C. Irvine, “Competing Pathways in the Near-UV Photodissociation of Acetaldehyde”
- Dan Singleton, Texas A&M “Control of Roaming in Complex Organic Reactions in Solution” Abstract
- Ben Spaun, JILA, “Rotationally Resolving Large Buffer-Gas Cooled Molecules In The Midinfrared With Direct Frequency Comb Spectroscopy” Abstract
- Phillip Stancil, U. of Georgia, “Quantum Dynamics of Cold Inelastic Diatom-Diatom Collisions in Full Dimensionality”
- Arthur Suits, U. of Missouri “Roaming in Biomolecular Reactions”
- Stephen Wiggins, U. of Bristol “Roaming: Dynamical Reaction Pathways in Phase Space” Abstract