Discussion 12
Discussion 12

Discussion 12

I listened to the episode of “Leverage Humanities Skills in the Tech World” and found it really helpful because I learnt the importance of humanities skills in the rapidly evolving field of technology.

The guests are both humanities graduates who had transitioned into tech careers later. They shared their experiences of applying skills such as critical thinking, communication, and creativity to their work in technology. One thing that I learnt from from this episode is the importance of adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills in a constantly changing job market. The guests also talked about the challenges of transitioning from humanities fields to tech careers, but also the opportunities for creative problem-solving and innovation they gained from this transition. They emphasized the importance of being open to new ideas and approaches, and the ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines and cultures.

I believe these humanity skills are highly relevant in many professional contexts, including technology, where innovation and creativity are key drivers of success. Whether I am in humanity or tech classroom, I must be able to learn new skills quickly and apply them in creative ways to meet the expectations. Overall, the podcast “What are you going to do with that” highlighted the ways in which humanities skills can be leveraged in the tech world to drive innovation and problem-solving.