Friday June 2, 2017
Breakfast (8:45 – 9:30): Jones Room
Session Thirteen (9:30 AM – 11:30 PM): Woodruff 312
Advanced statistical techniques with R applications
- Topic Modeling (Rawson)
- Advanced OCR (Sturgeon)
Lunch break (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM): Jones Room
Session Fourteen (12:30 PM – 2:30 PM): Woodruff 312
We will use this time to review and address topics that proved difficult in the preceding three days.
- Group discussion of common problems and challenges
- What common research interests/challenges became apparent during the workshop?
- What new directions are you planning to explore in your research, using these tools?
- What ongoing support would best advance your research?
- Review of challenging techniques and concepts