21 thoughts on “News Article: Measles & Traveling Unvaccinated

1. I think there need to be stricter vaccination policies when travelling. I know occasionally there are required vaccinations (just like there are when we go to school) but most of the time they’re just recommended vaccinations. If we are required to get vaccinations when we enter public school or college, why can’t vaccinations be a requirement for all of those who plan to travel abroad. The major lesson of the SARS pandemic, that diseases do not recognize national borders, has been echoed throughout public health since. I think we need to have much stricter vaccination policies for travelers because as this article shows, it can become an issue of national security.
    I think this article does a great job of addressing the importance of vaccinations to protect those who actually can’t receive vaccinations, such as infants. I think it’s incredibly important for people to recognize that vaccinations don’t just protect yourself.

2. I do not even know how I endeed up here, but I thougfht this post wass good.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you
    are not already 😉 Cheers!

Feeel free to visit my webpage: phone reading

3. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already
    😉 Cheers!

Here is my web site … phone reading

4. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never
    wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

5. I really enjoy studying on this internet site , it holds wonderful blog posts. “The great secret of power is never to will to do more than you can accomplish.” by Henrik Ibsen.

6. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the info that you have on this site. I will be wanting ahead for additional of your respective posts. Stick with it!