What is a Research Boot Camp? In short, it’s a day dedicated to moving you ahead in your individual research projects. Research Boot Camp goals include:
- Setting aside the time needed to make progress on your research goals
- Increasing awareness of your own research and writing process through the use of logs and journals
- Consulting with others who can help you identify useful sources for your projects
- Developing sustainable research habits
- Working in a supportive atmosphere with other like-minded researchers
Pitts Theology Library will host a research boot camp on Monday, October 20 from 9 AM to 4 PM in the library Lecture Hall (Room 360). Please register online, but note that you do not have to attend the full day session. If you have any questions, we invite you to contact us.