On behalf of the team at Pitts, we wish a warm welcome back to students, faculty, and staff as they return to campus after a period of remote learning! We hope you visit the library and make use of its collections, services, and spaces for the remainder of the spring semester.
Please note a few reminders as you come back to campus and plan your visit to the library:
- EmoryCards are required for entrance into Pitts Library. This ensures that we have accurate numbers for physical distancing requirements and ensures a means of contact tracing if necessary. If you need a replacement ID, please visit Emory Card.
- Non-Emory visitors must make an approved reservation to use the library’s collections and spaces in order to allow for contact tracing.
- Masks are required at all times in Pitts. Help us keep everyone safe, by observing university COVID-19 guidelines and make sure to cover your nose and mouth.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library and must be consumed outside in accordance with CDC recommendations to limit the spread of Covid-19.
- Pitts library hours can be found at pitts.emory.edu/hours.
- Physical course reserves are available at the circulation desk. These items are not organized by title, author, or course, but are instead organized by Library of Congress call numbers. When you need something from physical reserves, please give the call number to the staff member.
- Reference staff are available to find what you need, get access to databases, and help you research at the highest level. Please visit us at the Reference Desk from M–F; 9–4 or by contacting us at pitts.emory.edu/ask. You can also schedule a virtual consultation by visiting pitts.emory.edu/beard and pitts.emory.edu/mclean.
- Weekly Workshops resume in-person this Spring, including Zotero, Exegesis, and Alumni Access workshops. See the full schedule at pitts.emory.edu/ww.
- Kessler Conversations are coming up soon! Visit pitts.emory.edu/kesslerconversations to register and learn about our guest speakers on Women of the Reformation, starting this Tuesday, February 2nd at 12pm EST.
We look forward to seeing you in the library!