We are an interdisciplinary group focused on understanding signaling pathways that allow bacteria to sense and respond to their environment. We use tools from chemistry, biochemistry, and molecular biology to develop a molecular level understanding of the proteins and small molecules involved in these systems, as well as their role(s) in bacterial growth and virulence.
- The lab is excited to be moving to the Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at Penn State this summer!
- Dayna and Yasha are selected for oral presentations at the ACS meeting in Orlando!
- Congratulations to Shannon on successfully defending her PhD!
- Congratulations to Yasha and Ben on the publication of their perspective in ACS Infectious Diseases!
- Shannon and Paul’s paper is published in Inorganic Chemistry!