Now on display at the Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library are highlights from the neurology and neuroscience collections, in print and electronic format. From addiction, ethics, and athletics, to the shaping of our personalities and identities, explore the role of the brain from different perspectives in the fields of neurology and neuroscience.
- An internet in your head: A new paradigm for how the brain works.
Daniel Graham. WL26.5 G73 2021
- Being you: A new science of consciousness.
Anil K. Seth. QP411 .S47 2021
- Innate: How the wiring of our brains shapes who we are.
Kevin Mitchell. WL 300 M58 2018 and eBook
- Inventing ourselves: The secret life of the teenage brain.
Sarah-Jayne Blakemore. WS 462 B57 2018
- The performance cortex: How neuroscience is redefining athletic genius.
Zach Schonbrun. WL 102 S36 2018
- Portraits of the mind: Visualizing the brain from antiquity to the 21st century.
Carl Schoonover. WL 17 S372 2010
- Adams and Victor’s principles of neurology. Allan H. Ropper. 2019.
- Advocacy in neurology. Wolfgang Grisold, Walter Struhal, Thomas Grisold. 2019.
- Big data in psychiatry and neurology. Ahmed Moustafa. 2021.
- Brain laterality: Right, Up, and Forward. Kenneth Heilman. 2021.
- Cognitive changes and the aging brain. Kenneth Heilman. 2020.
- Netter’s neurology. Jayashri Srinivasan et al. 2019.
- Neurology and religion. Alasdair Coles and Joanna Collicutt. 2020.
Please check out the print materials and other resources in the collection at the Neuroscience Collections webpage.
Looking for something else to read? Search the Library Search to find print books, eBooks, and more on a variety of topics.