The SOM Class of 2026 began its orientation this last week. This incoming class includes:
- 148 students (Largest in the SOM’s history)
- 103 women; 45 men
- 93% of students include “non-traditional” students who did not matriculate into medical school immediately after graduating from their undergraduate programs.
- The class includes students from 28 States, Puerto Rico, and 12 other countries.
- 68 Undergraduate Institutions are represented by the Class of 2026.
- 25 students have postgraduate degrees.
The Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library welcomes the Emory School of Medicine Class of 2026!