The Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing BSN Class of 2016 is comprised of approximately 145 students who will be arriving for orientation on Wednesday, Aug. 20th.
- 43 are continuing students from Emory or Oxford College
- Students represent 25 states
- 55% of students are from underrepresented minorities
- 7% of undergraduates are male
- Average age of BSN students is 25.
In addition, 88 graduate nursing students are expected to arrive on Saturday, Aug. 23.
- 80 MSN students will be entering directly from Emory nursing BSN programs
- Graduate students represent 13 states
- 26% are from underrepresented minorities
- 14% are males
- Average age is 31
Together, the undergraduate and graduate programs at the School of Nursing include students from: Kenya, Jamaica, Nigeria, Pakistan, China, South Korea, Bangladesh, Liberia, Rwanda and Uganda.
The Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library welcomes these new and returning students.