My Bookshelf allows users to create one’s own “library” of online journals. Up to 64 journals can be placed in My Bookshelf. BrowZine supports majority of publishers; the comprehensive list of publishers can be found here.
Some of BrowZine’s key features include the ability to:
- view journal(s) table of contents
- save articles to read later on one’s device
- receive notification when new articles/issues are available
- sync the mobile account with the desktop version and vice versa
To use the BrowZine app:
- download the appropriate app: iOS or Android
- after installation, select Emory University from the list of schools
- enter your Emory University NetID and password
- select a subject of interest or search for a specific journal and add it to your Bookshelf after creating an account
For questions regarding BrowZine, please contact Ask-A-Librarian.