The WHSC Library has both eBooks and print copies available on specific scientific writing elements such as manuscript preparation and grant applications.
Check out the library catalog to access eBooks and locate print books on common scientific writing tasks such as preparing a journal article, planning a poster or presentation, or writing a successful grant application. Popular and recently added eBook titles include:
- How to write a successful research grant application [electronic resource] : a guide for social and behavioral scientists / Willo Pequegnat, Ellen Stover, Cheryl Anne Boyce, editors (2011)
- Writing scientific research articles [electronic resource] : strategy and steps / Margaret Cargill & Patrick O’Connor (2013)
- Writing for science and engineering [electronic resource] : papers, presentations and reports / Heather Silyn-Roberts (2013)
- Scientific papers and presentations [electronic resource] : [effective scientific communication] / Martha Davis, Kaaron J. Davis, Marion M. Dunagan (2012)
- Medical writing [electronic resource] : a guide for clinicians, educators, and researchers / Robert B. Taylor (2011)
- Successful grant writing [electronic resource] : strategies for health and human service professionals / Laura N. Gitlin, Kevin J. Lyons (2008)
For assistance accessing these books or finding similar titles please contact Ask-A-Librarian.