While reading Paulo Freire’s, The Pedagogy of the Oppressed, I couldn’t help but relate his depiction of the narrative style of education to the life of Jim Carrey’s character, Truman Burbank, in the satirical film, The Truman Show. Continue reading
- Alexia Prokopik on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on Hegel vs. Freud
- Moses Sghayyer on nature vs nurture
- Jasmine Scott on Is Rage Really Self-Destructive?
- Dinh Quoc Nguyen on Freud’s Effect on Christian View of Homosexuality and Its Implications