Another Thought on Engagement

Reading everyone’s posts sparked a question, that I would be really interested to hear other’s thoughts about.

For many of us, there was a teacher or two who impacted us in a profound way. This is that class and teacher we remember our whole lives and may be what drove us to become lifelong learners. Do you think such a situation will happen in an online environment? Do you think that level of bonding can occur between student and teacher?

Joseph Drasin

20 thoughts on “Another Thought on Engagement

1. Most excellent question, Joseph. I’ve had it happen throughout both my grad certificate and masters program. Interestingly, some of those connections came through the types of assignments that were created…and, through communications. I look forward to hearing what others may think.

Best,
    Leah

1. I’ve actually wondered the same thing. The unique thing about F2F interactions and classrooms is that so much can get done in a short amount of time. 50 min of F2F classroom time holds so much interaction–but I feel like it takes at least double that amount of time online. For instance, I’ve had students who were behind in their work or assignments, but who were still able to make to class, so we were all able to build that classroom interaction. But online, if you get behind on the assignments/work, you’re sort of MIA. There’s no equivalent space for synchronous classroom time–which is also one of the best features of online courses (doing it on your own schedule).

2. Kroger now wants customers’ genuine feedback to know about their shopping experience. Customers who participated in the survey will get a $100 gift card or 50 fuel points for free. For more information regarding the Kroger Feedback survey, then visit kroger-feedback.online official site.

2. Joe, it is my personal opinion that this type of relationship would not develop online. Rather, it is my opinion that this is possible only with personal interaction through calls or better yet, through residences and physical interaction. so, it is possible with hybrid courses. Perhaps this is my opinion because online learning is (relatively) in its infancy and not yet the overall dominant teaching method: meaning, perhaps for future generations who have a “different normal”, this will change.
    Best, Dan

3. Great question, Joseph! I most definitely think this can happen in an online setting. I had this happen in my master’s program with an instructor that everyone feared. He had a reputation of being really tough on his students. For me, I enjoyed his teaching style. Though he was tough, his expectation caused me to produce better work with every assignment. He returned emails promptly, provided valued and to-the-point feedback, and offered Q & A sessions or phone calls when needed. I ended up taking three of his courses and he also provided me with a job reference when the time came.

My opinion is yes, it is possible—but is it common, probably not.

4. I have taken your writing very well. Where can I get this information? I want to write good writing like you. Would you like to be a guest blogger on my website?

5. I read your article in an instant. You have no idea how hard I’ve been trying to find a good article on this topic for a week. I think that’s why your writing shines more. Thank you so much for sharing good information. I’ll look for more of your posts. And I think my writing on the topic you wrote will help you. I hope you come to my blog and read it. 메이저토토사이트

6. Çorlu Renkli Kalem Web Tasarım Ajansı olarak, sizlere profesyonel, kaliteli ve uygun fiyatlı web tasarım hizmetleri sunuyoruz. İster kişisel, ister kurumsal bir web sitesi olsun, ihtiyaçlarınızı ve beklentilerinizi karşılayacak çözümler üretiyoruz. Web tasarımın yanı sıra, SEO, sosyal medya yönetimi, logo tasarımı, içerik üretimi gibi dijital pazarlama hizmetleri de vermekteyiz. Siz de web sitenizi renklendirmek ve rakiplerinizden bir adım öne geçmek istiyorsanız, bizimle iletişime geçin. Çorlu Renkli Kalem Web Tasarım Ajansı, size en iyi hizmeti vermek için hazır.

7. شركة النمور الذهبية للترميمات المنزلية تعتبر إحدى الشركات الرائدة في مجال ترميم وتجديد المنازل. تتمتع الشركة بسمعة ممتازة وخبرة واسعة في هذا المجال.توفر شركة النمور الذهبية خدمات شاملة للترميمات المنزلية، بما في ذلك أعمال البناء، والدهانات، والسباكة، والكهرباء، والتصميم الداخلي، والتجديدات العامة. تقدم الشركة حلولًا مبتكرة ومخصصة لتلبية احتياجات العملاء وتحقيق رؤية وتصميم مثالي للمنزل.تتميز الشركة بفريق مؤهل من الفنيين والحرفيين المحترفين، الذين يتمتعون بالخبرة والمهارة في تنفيذ المشاريع بأعلى مستويات الجودة والدقة. يتم استخدام أحدث التقنيات والمواد ذات الجودة العالية في عمليات الترميم لضمان النتائج المتميزة والمتانة الطويلة.تهتم شركة النمور الذهبية بتقديم خدمة شخصية ومتفردة لكل عميل، حيث تعمل على فهم احتياجات العميل وتقديم الاقتراحات والحلول المناسبة لتحقيق رؤية المنزل المثالي. تضمن الشركة الالتزام بالجدول الزمني والميزانية المحددة، وتسعى لتحقيق رضا العملاء بشكل تام.بفضل سمعتها الطيبة والجودة العالية للخدمات، تعتبر شركة النمور الذهبية خيارًا موثوقًا لأولئك الذين يرغبون في ترميم وتجديد منازلهم بشكل احترافي ومتميز.

افضل شركة ترميم منازل

8. Currently, downloading videos from TikTok without a watermark is a violation of TikTok’s usage policy, word wipe because TikTok content belongs to the user who generated it and cannot be distributed or reused without the author’s permission.

9. This article is really inspiring. I am largely satisfied with your excellent work. You included some incredibly useful information. Dordle game is a game to help you unwind and have fun.

10. Take the KrogerFeedback Survey to Earn Fuel Points: Hello, do you need Kroger Feedback? Take the Krogerfeedback survey to enter the monthly sweepstakes; you’re in the correct place. Improving their store’s standards and quality is the primary goal. Do you not understand why you should complete the Kroger Feedback Survey? By filling out the Customer Survey, you can input the survey code and use it to redeem 50 fuel points on your subsequent visit to the kroger store.