I just moved from another university and I already have an eRA Commons username – How do I change my affiliation to Emory University?

If  you have an eRA Commons ID from another university and are now at Emory, you need change your affiliation.



  • Contact the Emory Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP, email
  • Tell them you are a postdoc at Emory and your eRA Commons username
  • Tell them you need to change your affiliation to Emory
  • Also make sure that you have the correct ‘Role’ in eRA Commons
    • ‘Postdoctoral Fellow’ if you are not submitting grants
    • ‘PI’ if you are planning on submitting a grant (F32, K or R, CDC, VA, etc)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.