The Grants 101 module is an introductory session that will cover information you need to know about grants for postdocs at Emory:
The Grants 101 session: This is an hour long webinar covering an introduction to grants for Postdoctoral Fellows at Emory University. It encompasses several of the topics covered below.
- What is a grant?
- Why postdocs should write grants
- How to find funding
- What kind of grants Emory postdocs can apply for?
- How to decide what funding to apply for
- Getting started with grant writing
- Setting up a timeline for submitting a grant application
- Grant Terminology
- Introduction to the NIH
- Which federal grant-related listservs should I subscribe to?
- I want to submit a grant – Where do I start?
- Get an eRA Commons ID
- Get an ORCID ID
- Prepare your Biosketch (Videos on the F32 Boot Camp page)
- Start writing a specific aims page (Videos on the F32 Boot Camp page)
(This is a living document – New topics and information will be added on an ongoing basis)