Postcolonial Studies @Emory Solicits Book Reviews
Postcolonial Studies @ Emory is a long standing website that aims to create a more inclusive digital community for postcolonial studies scholars across the globe. Our website accepts book review submissions as well as summaries of important postcolonial works for our Digital Bookshelf.
Postcolonial Studies @Emory invites faculty, independent scholars, and graduate students to submit book reviews of recent scholarship in postcolonial studies to our website. All submissions are reviewed by the book review editor and our Faculty Developer, Deepika Bahri.
Guidelines for Submission
1. Original submissions only. No reprints.
2. People posting the review are liable for any copyright violations.
3. Please ensure accuracy of quotes from books reviewed.
4. Reviews should be free of bias.
5. Include publication information about the book reviewed at the beginning of your review, as formatted in the example below:
Srinivas Aravamudan. Tropicopolitans: Colonialism and Agency, 1688-1804. Durham: Duke University Press, 1999. 424 pages. $59.95 and $20.95.
6. Include your full name, title, institutional affiliation, and contact information below the book title and publication information.
7. Maximum: 1500 words
8. Submit your review on our website through our book review portal. Please direct your queries to the Book Review Editor: Mike Lehman, email@example.com
Follow this link for more information and to post your review.