East Asian Studies
- EAS 380: Social Movement, East &West
- Course Description: This course examines social movements in the East and West from a comparative perspective. The goal is to better understand the varying cultural, historical and institutional contexts and dynamics through which social movements emerge, evolve and leave traces.
- Frequently Taught By: Sun-Chul Kim
- EAS 385: Special Topics
- Course Description: Study of East Asian literature, history, society, thought, or culture, alone or in conjunction with other literary or cultural trends. Topics to be announced in advance.
- Topics Include: Ethnicity and Nationalism in East Asia
- Frequently Taught By: Jenny Chio, Tenzin Namdul