The SOM Class of 2024 began its orientation this morning, July 20th. This incoming class includes:
- 139 students
- 79 women; 60 men
- Age Range 21-36; mean 24 years
- 83% of students include “non-traditional” students who did not matriculate into medical school immediately after graduating from their undergraduate programs
- 47 students are from Georgia.
- Students from 27 States, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico are represented in this class.
- 62 Undergraduate Institutions are presented by the Class of 2024.
The Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library welcomes the Emory School of Medicine Class of 2024!