Whether you’re a new or returning student, we welcome you to Emory University.
Our full guide to WHSC Library resources, spaces, and service can be found on our Library Guide 2021-2022.
Below are highlights of some of the ways we are here to assist you with your research projects and studies. We have:
Spaces for you to work alone or in groups
- Visit the library 7 days a week to study and relax.
- Use the computer workstations (Macs and PCs) on the Plaza level.
- Reserve study rooms online – same day or up to 7 days in advance.
Over 20 Specialized Staff to help you
- Develop a strategy to find literature for your thesis, dissertation, or other research project.
- Locate research material in basic sciences, public health, and clinical tools.
- Provide guidance on how to start your research.
- Schedule a research consultation with one of our experts.
- Check out or access online course readings.
- Laptop Check-out, EaglePrint stations, copiers, and scanners.
- Software to manage citations and create bibliographies for paper.
- Quantitative, and Qualitative, and Genomic software for statistical analysis.
- Mobile apps to access information on the go.
- Physical print books, journals, and multimedia
- Electronic journal subscriptions
- Books, procedures videos, clinical cases, drug information, protocols, interactive anatomy resources, patient care information.
- Online and in-person workshops that can assist you in planning your research and use tools to support your projects.
- To access Emory subscriptions and licensed full text, remember to start your search at http://health.library.emory.edu
For undergraduates, visit the Emory Libraries’ “For Students” webpage to learn about services available to you across the libraries.
Again, welcome to Emory!