The Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library now provides access to AccessDermatologyDxRx from McGraw Hill, available to all Emory faculty, staff, and students. AccessDermatologyDxRx is an online medical resource that provides a complete spectrum of authoritative, trusted, and current information.
Key features within AccessDermatologyDxRx include:
- Image Gallery: Thousands of images and artworks to facilitate diagnoses
- Study Materials: Extensive Q&A for exam prep from Barnhill’s Dermatopathology Challenge: Self-Assessment & Review
- Complete drug database information with pricing
- Multimedia: Robust library of procedural and conceptual videos, including Biopsies, Dermatologic Surgery, General Dermatology, Suturing Techniques, and Vein Treatment
- Patient Education handouts which can be customized
AccessDermatologyDxRx also provides eBook coverage of more than 20 core titles including:
- Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology, 9e
- Barnhill’s Dermatopathology, 4e
- Clinical Dermatology
- Atlas of Suturing Techniques: Approaches to Surgical Wound, Laceration, and Cosmetic Repair
- Color Atlas & Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology, 3e
- Taylor and Kelly’s Dermatology for Skin of Color, 2e
- Cosmetic Dermatology for Skin of Color
- Cosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice, 2e
- Dermoscopy Criteria Review
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 8e
Create a free MyAccess profile so you can access these resources remotely. This will also enable you to save your favorite content, create folders to organize materials, and receive access to interactive review questions. You must create your MyAccess profile while on-site or through the VPN or proxy server.
For questions about AccessDermatologyDxRx, please contact the library via Ask-A-Librarian.
For assistance with your MyAccess profile and technical support, the Customer Success team at McGraw Hill is here to help: userservices [at] mheducation [dot] com.