by Alain St. Pierre
Welcome to Featured Databases! This blog series from the Robert W. Woodruff Library is intended to give you a brief introduction to databases that you may not know and to provide you with some tips to get you started.
To explore all of our databases, please visit Emory Library’s databases page.
- Featured database: EasyBib Pro
- Find it: Go to http://pid.emory.edu/bvqvp or visit our databases page and under “Browse Databases,” search for EasyBib Pro.
- Description/focus: EasyBib is an intuitive citation platform that provides citation, note taking, and research tools that are easy-to-use and educational. The site allows users to cite according to the 7th ed. of MLA, 6th ed. of APA, and 16th ed. of Chicago (7th ed. Turabian). You can create an account to store citations for several different projects and papers.
- Start with this hint: Make sure you create an account to take full advantage of all the features EasyBib Pro offers.
The easy-to-use EasyBib Pro interface.
- Why you should know this database: A lot of students are already using the free version of EasyBib because it’s so easy to use. The Pro version keeps it simple but adds important features that will allow you to save and re-use citations.
- How this will help researchers: This website will help you to create citations in the proper format for your research papers.
Who should I contact if I have a question?: If you would like more information about this database or a demonstration for a class, contact our Outreach & Education Librarian, Erin Mooney (eamoone [at] emory [dot] edu).