Library White Board Art by Procrastinating Student(s)

Library White Board Art by Procrastinating Student(s)

Whiteboard2_opt

Captured April 2016

 

 

“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” ― Marthe Troly-Curtin, Phrynette Married (www.goodreads.com)

 

“You may delay, but time will not.” ― Benjamin Franklin (www.goodreads.com)

WhiteBoard1_opt

Captured April 2016

WhiteBoard4_opt

Captured April 2016

 

 

 

 

 

“Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.” ― Mark Twain (www.goodreads.com)

 

 

SholemAleichem_opt

captured April 2016

Translated, ” True feelings? I want to become a good person.”

Whiteboard3_opt

 

 

 

“Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” ― Sholem Aleichem (www.goodreads.com)

 

 

 

 

“75% of my life is spent wasting time. The other 25% isn’t nearly as productive.” ― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE (www.goodreads.com)

Bye Emory_opt

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Captured April 21, 2016

Captured April 21, 2016

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHITE BOARD ART FROM YEAR’S PAST 

20090204_L1WhiteBoard_HepburnClose_opt  20090204_L1WhiteBoard_BigEye_opt20090204_L1WhiteBoard_Hands_opt20090204_L1WhiteBoard_PowerPuff_opt

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 8_opt