Emory Environmental Chinese Blog

Survey on CHN202

Environmental Chinese-Emory Blog

Please rate the following statements based on your experience with Environmental Chinese 202.

(1)  Strongly agree        (2) Agree            (3) Disagree          (4) Strongly Disagree

Utilizing the blog helped increase my knowledge about the various Chinese genres related to the environment (e.g., environmental protection slogan, poems, children’s story, short story)

Listening to the environmental podcasts has been helpful in building my understanding of the relationship between the environment and human living places (e.g., the Japanese farmhouse and the deer in Dongda temple).

Reading the environmental essays on the blog will extend my learning both in and outside of the classroom.

Writing the composition regarding the relationship between nature and the fine arts in China enhanced my understanding of Chinese culture.

Sharing each other’s projects on the blog widens available resources to increase environmental awareness and interest.

Presenting my composition regarding the relationship between nature and the fine arts in China was a good speaking exercise.

The blog has increased my motivation to learn about environmental protection.

I feel learning about environmental protection through the Chinese language is meaningful.

I would recommend using the Emory environmental Chinese blog for future language classes.

If you have additional comments, please write them here: