Andrea Bryant

高山和港湾的风景画

这幅很美丽的画有很多 很大的山。 山多是色彩鲜艳的, 很好看。有的山上有白色和红色的楼。一座山上有一个白色的马路。山的旁边有一个港湾。港湾的里边有很多很小的船。天上有很多白色的云,也有很多白色的鸟。山上也有很多树。 有的树是绿色的,有的树是红色的,有的树是蓝色的。

这幅画的画家是Chen Shen Ping。1978年, 他在中国的上东省出生的。他是一位很好的画家。中国的年轻画家其中, 他是一个很好,有前途的画家。他是在中华大学毕业的。 他的画多有 很漂亮,色彩鲜艳的风景画。 他的风景画的画融合了新的和旧的画画想法。

看到这幅画,我马上注意到那个醒目的颜色,很有意思。如果我在这幅画里,我会爬山上去看那一栋白色和红的楼。在山上我也要照很多片; 我觉得那个风景画很漂亮 。我也觉得画家画的时候希望别人感激自然界,所以他画出这很美的画。 而且,我觉得那的风景画的画比Davinci’s Mona Lisa 更漂亮!这的画对我的印象很好。Davinci’s Mona Lisa 好是好,可是我觉得自然的风景画是更好。

Translation:

This beautiful painting has a lot of big mountains. The mountains are very colorful, and look good. Some of the tops of the mountains have white and red buildings. One mountain has a white road on it. On the side of the mountains there is a harbor. In the harbor there are lots of small boats. The sky as lots of white clouds, and also there are white birds in the sky. The tops of the mountains have lots of trees. Some of the trees are green, some of the trees are red, and some of the trees are blue.

The painting’s artist is Chen Shen Ping. In 1978, he was born in China’s Shangdong Province. He is a great artist. Among China’s younger artists, he is a good, up-and-coming artist. He graduated from Hwa Chung University. All of his paintings are beautiful and have colorful scenic landscapes. His landscape paintings merge old and new painting ideas.

Upon seeing this painting I immediately noticed the striking colors, they were very interesting. If I were inside of this painting, I could climb to the top of a mountain and go to one of the white and red buildings. Also, on the top of the mountain I could take lots of pictures; I think that the landscape is beautiful. I also think that when this artist was painting this picture he wished that other people would appreciate nature more, thus he painted this. What’s more, I believe that this landscape picture is more beautiful than Davinci’s Mona Lisa!