Ginny Leung

这幅画是髡残画的。他大多数用黑色画的。在画里有两颗又高又大的树,在它们的旁边有一个亭。亭里有两个人聊天。亭的后边有山有水。风景很优美,这幅画看起来很舒服。

髡残是中国大清时代一个出名的画家。他是1612年出生的。他虽然在湖南出生,但他大多数留在南京。他小的时候成为了一各僧人。他是清朝四大僧之一。他的风水画大多都受了另一位画家王蒙的影响。我选这张画因为画中人生活好像很安静和平淡,代表我的心中的理想生活。我觉得现在生活太复杂,好难有机会像他们这样平和生活。

如果我可以在画中,我会进亭里跟人聊天。一边聊天一边欣赏美好的风景,是生活中的快乐。在亭里休息会很舒服,因为有树荫挡住阳光,还有旁边的水让我觉得很清凉,不会觉得热。我觉得这样非常好。

Translation:

This painting is drawn by Kun Can. It is mostly drawn in black ink. There are two tall and big trees. Near the trees, there is a pavilion with two people talking inside. Behind the pavilion, there are mountain and water. The scenery is very pretty. The painting seems like it’s very relaxing.

Kun Can was a famous artist during the Qing dynasty. He was born in the year of 1612. Although he was born in Hunan, he spent most of his life in Nanjing. He became a monk when he was young, and was one of the Four Monk Masters in the Qing Dynasty. His paintings were influenced by another artist Wang Meng. According to history, he was a frank person. I picked this painting because it depicts a calm and simple life, which represents my ideal lifestyle. Because I think life is complicated in real life, it is difficult to have a simple life similar to the figures in the painting.

If I could be in the painting, I would join in the conversation in the pavilion. To converse and observe nice scenery is a big life satisfaction. Also, resting inside the pavilion would be very comfortable because the tree shadow can block the sunlight and the water nearby can keep me cool. It would not be too hot. Which I think is very good.

One thought on “Ginny Leung