The Goizueta Business Library has just added Consumer Brand Analytics (CBA) to its marketing databases. Drawn from a nationwide study of 5000 consumers ages 13 and over about their preferences and use of consumer brands, CBA provides analytics for the total market of 20+ different product categories and over 200 brands within these categories:
- Athletic Footwear (Basketball, Cross-Training/Fitness, Running)
- Communications (Cell Phones, Cell Phone Services, Tablets)
- Financial (Banks, Brokerage Firms, Credit Cards)
- Food & Drink (Beer, Chips, Energy Drinks, Quick-Service Restaurants, Soft Drinks, Sports Drinks); and
- Transportation (Airlines, Automobiles, Auto Insurance, Rental Cars).
Available data for each category includes total market size (market share, demographics, frequency of use); brands (market share, demographics, social media, frequency of use, sports fan involvement); and customizable cross-tabulations.
Top ten brand highlights provide quick data visualization: