OER for teacher Educators

I was somewhat familiar with OER before this class.  I have heard a lot about online MOOCs but I was not using OERs.  I found one specific OER that I felt would be especially valuable for teacher educators and that was the “Open Education Consortium”http://www.oeconsortium.org/courses/ as this site offered access to a variety of information that related to education based on various fields. I think that OERs will be especially useful for the following reasons: they offer and opportunity to prepare students for the course or to introduce students who are behind to new material; OERs also can provide entire lessons if they are fitting for the topic that week; OERs allow students to learn from various instructors who will likely differ in their approach and goals which consequently exposes students to more information. I have not given much thought to the constraints of copyright when delivering content but this module has pushed me to think more critically about my intellectual property especially when classes/lessons are recorded…

12 thoughts on “OER for teacher Educators

1. Wow, I never thought of using it for students who are behind on material. I think that is such a great idea!!! Thanks for inspiring me to a use of OERs that I never thought of before.

2. Engaging with platforms like the Open Education Consortium has clearly broadened your understanding of the vast resources available and their potential applications in educational settings. Keep exploring and leveraging these valuable resources for continued growth! And if you ever need assistance in enhancing your insights or sharing your findings, consider exploring a marketing plan writing service to effectively communicate the value of OERs in education.

3. Beyond the legal realm, lawyers often engage in pro bono work, providing free legal services to individuals or communities in need. This dedication to serving the underserved contributes to greater access to justice and reinforces the societal impact of the legal profession.avokat

4. Whether you’re a student looking for additional study materials, a teacher seeking classroom resources, or a parent wanting to supplement your child’s education, our educational website is a valuable resource that fosters academic success and lifelong learning.

صيانة المسابح بالرياض

5. A weed burning torch, also known as a flame sprayer or flamethrower, is a tool that uses fuel (such as propane, liquefied gas, etc.) to generate high-temperature flames. It generates a strong flame by burning fuel and can be used for various applications such as weeding, heating, welding, cutting, etc. The [weed burning torch](https://hardell.com/products/hardell-hdwb0101-weed-burner-torch) usually consists of a fuel tank, a regulating valve, and a nozzle. Liquid fuel is stored in the fuel tank, and the flow rate and combustion speed of the fuel are controlled by adjusting the valve, thereby generating flames of different sizes and intensities. The nozzle determines the shape and direction of the flame.