We are seeking two post-doctoral fellows to assist with NIH-funded research projects involving:
- Identifying epigenetic predictors of children’s developmental impairments in a sample of infants that were born very preterm.
- Examining epigenetic and developmental trajectories across childhood.
- Participate in multi-site studies with the NIH Environmental Influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) program.
- Testing the impacts of prenatal PFAS exposures on the placental multi-omics.
- Examining whether perturbations to placental multi-omics are associated with growth trajectories and metabolic programming.
Full job description here:
Apply here: https://faculty-emory.icims.com/jobs/74567/job