Movie Response: Glenngarry Glen Ross

Movie Response: Glenngarry Glen Ross

Glenngarry Glen Ross was the best movie script I have heard. There were moments where I rewinded the movie to hear the exchanges in dialogue again. The plot is dull when you read about it, but the performances offered by the cast were outstanding. I did not care much for the plot, it is not very compelling alone. Glenngarry Glen Ross Ross is a movie entirely lead by the actors that bring the movie to life and create tensions throughout that make you question ever buying a new home!

I have no negative critiques of Glenngarry Glen Ross. The movie built an intensity and intrigue remarkably and provided such dynamic and round characters. My favorite scene was when the businessman came from “Downtown”. His script was so well written I got motivated to make lifestyle changes and apply A-B-C’s to my own life!

I applaud Glengary Ross for superb cinematography. Ever shot of the movie could have been an awesome still picture. Overall,  Glengary Ross captures the lives or real estate brokers in the most dramatic way possible. It is an excellent movie and was a great movie finale!

27. June 2016 by Anthony Keith Johnson
Categories: Uncategorized | Leave a comment