Have you heard? A new PubMed interface will replace the current version in 2020.
A new, updated version of PubMed is now available at https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?otool=emorylib. Click on the announcement banner at the top of the home page.
New features include:
- More responsive and streamlined interface
- Inclusion of Results by Year graphs for literature trends visualization
- Can use this feature to limit searches by year
- Ability to page from abstract to abstract
- Citing articles in your preferred style
Want to learn more? Visit the PubMed User Guide.
Need assistance? Submit your questions to the Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library’s Ask A Librarian.