The Emory Libraries are prepared to support you, wherever you are in the world.
Our digital collection of titles on writing and publishing cover topics from medical writing, literature reviews, writing grant proposals, writing your dissertation, or finally putting that article together for publication. Just sign in with your University NetID and password to access the full content of our recommend eBooks and writing resources. Select titles are provided below, but a full list of recommended titles can be found on our webpages: http://health.library.emory.edu/writing-publishing/ebooks.html
Looking for something else? Check out the Library Catalog DiscoverE to find eBooks on many more topics.
As always, Emory Librarians and Informationists are here to assist you and can be reached at Ask-A-Librarian with questions.
- Writing dissertation and grant proposals epidemiology, preventive medicine and biostatistics, 2014
- Communicating science effectively : a research agenda, 2017
- Academic & scientific poster presentation : a modern comprehensive guide, 2017
- Communicate science papers, presentations, and posters effectively : papers, posters, and presentations, 2015
- How to write better medical papers, 2019
- Writing for publication in nursing, 2019
- The biomedical writer : what you need to succeed in academic medicine, 2018
- Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy and Steps, 2014
- The 21st century guide to writing articles in the biomedical sciences, 2018
- Effective science communication : a practical guide to surviving as a scientist, 2016
- Medical and scientific publishing : author, editor, and reviewer perspectives, 2018
- Proposal writing for clinical nursing and DNP projects, 2018
- Successful grant writing : strategies for health and human service professionals, 2014
- Grant writing handbook for nurses and health professionals, 2018
- Writing winning proposals for nurses and health care professionals, 2016
- How to write a competitive R01 grant, 2016
- Grant writing for dummies, 2014
- The only grant-writing book you’ll ever need, 2014