- writing a business plan or preparing for a pitch?
- researching a company and its competitors for an interview or class project?
- curious about specific industries, such as markets, trends, and financial performance?
- looking for articles or books about enhancing your leadership skills or team effectiveness?
- identifying global business statistics, such as country indicators or industry data?
There are a wealth of Emory Libraries’ databases and internet resources that you will want to know about when conducting business research. Use the Business Research Guide to locate these resources, locate tips for how to use them, and understand which are best for your specific research needs.