Applications Open, Wisconsin Population Health Services Fellowship
Category : Alumni
Applications for the 2024-2026 cohort of the Wisconsin Population Health Services Fellowship are open now! Apply by January 3, 2024!
The Wisconsin Population Health Service Fellowship is a two-year service and training program designed for early career individuals in public health and allied sciences. Fellows are placed in practice-based settings in community, non-profit, governmental, and/or health service organizations around Wisconsin. Through a curriculum focused on health equity and collaborative leadership, Fellows leave the program with a health equity lens applied to their practice as well as tangible skills in public health programming and management.
Applicants should have:
- A masters or doctoral degree in public health or an allied discipline prior to appointment
- Relevant work experience in public health or related field and demonstrated interest in community-based public health practice
- US citizenship or be a foreign national with US permanent resident status
Term of Appointment: Two years (July 1, 2024 – June 30, 2026)
Salary: $52,000 (plus benefits and $1,800 annual Professional Development funds)
Applicants will be required to submit the following materials:
- Resume or CV
- Unofficial transcripts for all graduate program(s)
- Responses to two essay questions
- Two letters of recommendation
Application link: https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3aYGEpndXLrAT2e