Category : News/Events
This event is sponsored by the Boston University School of Public Health. Poverty poses a serious threat to the health of the public, as those living in poverty are less likely to be able to access the conditions that promote health. These authors will discuss the intersections of health, medicine, and poverty, and how addressing the social factors that create health can lead to greater health for all.
- Soni Gupta, Director of Neighborhoods and Housing, The Boston Foundation
- Jamila Michener, Assistant Professor, Cornell University
- Herminia Palacio, President and CEO, Guttmacher Institute
- Michael Stein, Professor, Boston University School of Public Health
- Natalia Linos, Executive Director, FXB Center for Health and Human Rights at Harvard University
How to Join
- This webinar will take place on Thursday, December 10, from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Click here to register for the Zoom webinar!