Data Analyst II, FPA Operations
Category : Alumni
This job is suitable for someone with at least three years of relevant experiences. In addition, we do not offer sponsorship for this position. Please see below the job description for Data Analyst II position:
1. Conducts data driven analysis and cross sectional template review of Epic, eIDX, IDX or Cerner schedules and templates and provides data driven recommendations on potential scheduling optimization strategies.
2. Utilizes knowledge of various scheduling systems to recognize opportunities for increased patient access, provider productivity, added value, increased revenue or any other data operational goal as directed by Senior Leadership.
3. May prepare documents and diagrams to illustrate and describe operations; may present findings and recommendations
4. Utilizes project management skills to support initiatives as directed. Can work independently or as part of team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: monitoring timelines, meeting preparation (PowerPoint presentations) and facilitation, report-out presentation preparation
5. Performs basic data analysis to support leadership decision making. Types of data analysis include but are not limited to: process measures and performance metrics, scheduling/template utilization, labor and productivity, quality measures, patient satisfaction measures, and demographic analysis
6. May develop, provide status updates, and track metric reports to communicate financial and operational objectives
7. Maintains current knowledge of health care delivery trends and evidence-based solutions for improving the delivery of care and services
8. Actively participates in and contributes to departmental improvement initiative
9. Performs other duties as required
Anyone with interest in the position, please email your resume to darlene [dot] sanchez [at] mountsinai [dot] org.