Senior Biostatistician, Leidos
Category : Alumni
Leidos has opening for a Senior Biostatistician to work in in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The position is located in Atlanta, GA and the duration is for 10 months.
Provide ad hoc analyses of surveillance data, analyses to support programmatic activities, and preparation of research papers or reports for publication and presentation. This project requires strong epidemiological, statistical, and SAS/R programming expertise.
This task requires:
- Understanding and application of general and novel statistical approaches including multivariate techniques (logistic regression, generalized linear models, proportional hazards modeling);
- Strong SAS programming skills;
- Orderly management of microcomputer files in a Windows environment to develop databases and analysis programs for data analysis;
- Provide leadership and direction of conceptual ideas in statistical analysis of large datasets;
- Developing statistical reports and presenting data in Excel, particularly the ability to efficiently produce large complex Excel tables efficiently and reports from SAS in customized formats to fit the needs of periodic reports;
- Using PROC REPORT and other report production features of SAS to produce excel files;
- Importing, exporting, and manipulating data files, including recoding, transforming, and creating variables to accommodate analytic needs;
- Preparing written reports and presenting at meetings;
- Performing other analytical and data related duties, as needed.
Masters with 8-10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- SAS Base Programmer certification;
- SAS Advanced Programmer certification;
- 5-8 years of statistical programming experience using SAS or R, including SAS macro programming and design of data management systems for error checking and SAS report writing;
- Technical experience with data management, dataset creation, data analysis and report generation;
- Experience with large datasets;
- Experience developing analysis plans and statistical reports;
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal direction.
How to Apply
If you are interested in learning more about the above position, please email Anshuman Garg (Anshuman [dot] Garg [at] mastechdigital [dot] com) with an updated resume. Please be sure to include the following information in your expression of interest for this position:
- Current Location
- Currently on project (Yes/No)
- If Yes, then reason for change
- Availability to join new job
- Ready to relocate to client site (if not local)
- Work Authorization Status
- Current Pay rate
- Expected Pay rate (W2)