COVID-19: State of the Science Webinar, 9/15
Category : News/Events
The seminar, sponsored by the Boston University School of Public Health, will bring together experts to discuss the causes and consequences of this global pandemic, exploring what we know now, and what we still need to learn.
- Hallie Prescott, Associate Professor, University of Michigan
- Gabriel Leung, Dean of Medicine, University of Hong Kong
- Gabriela Gomes, Professor, University of Strathclyde Glasgow
- Caitlin Rivers, Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
This event will be moderated by David Hamer, Professor of Global Health and Medicine, Boston University. Click here to read more about each of the speakers!
- Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- Time: 9–10:30 a.m
- Register: Click here to register!
Leave a Reply