EGHI Global Health Forum on COVID-19 Recording
Local and Global Preparedness in Response to the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
Click here to view the Emory Global Health Institute’s forum on preparedness in the Novel Coronavirus outbreak .
- Hansa Bhargava, MD: Senior Medical Director at WebMD and MEdscape
- Jim Lavery, PhD, M.Sc.: Conrad N. Hilton Chair in Global Health Ethics at the Emory Center for Ethics
- Paul Meyer: Assistant General Manager, Operations and Transportation at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Marybeth Sexon, MD: Epidemiologist at the Emory Clinic
- Henry Wu, MD: Assistant Professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the Emory School of Medicine