Epi Buddy Social
Category : News/Events
This event will be in-person on Thursday, August 25th from 4:30 – 6:00 pm in the Rollins Courtyard. At the event, there will be a short activity to facilitate networking with your peers, some light refreshments, and the chance to win some awesome RSPH gear. The event will serve as the official start to the epi buddy program, and you are highly encouraged to come with fellow members of your epi buddy group; however, all MPH and MSPH EPI/GLEPI students are welcome.
Participants will be limited to 100 people with RSVPs being required on a first-come-first-served basis. To RSVP and check in at the event, please follow these steps:
- Go to the event posting on the hub (link directly to the event page)
- Click the “sign in” button on the top right corner and sign in with your Emory credentials
- RSVP to the event
- Download the “Corq” app (link to additional information)
- On the app, complete the following steps:
- Select Emory University as the campus.
- Sign-in with Emory NETID and Password
- Hit the back button in the top left-hand corner to access your dashboard.
- The “EventPass” will have your individual QR Code. This event pass will be used for all check-ins at student organization events.
This process will not only ensure that we can have future in-person events (assuming the university COVID status remains the same), but also will facilitate contact tracing if it needs to occur.