Epi’s Got Talent, Oct 1
Category : News/Events
You are cordially invited to submit your audition for our next RSGA epi rep event – Epi’s Got Talent!
This event will be in-person on Friday October 1st from 4:00 – 5:00pm in the Rollins Auditorium. At the event, we will have 5 selected finalist acts performing where, similar to America’s Got Talent, three surprise guest judges will provide commentary and vote for the winner of this year’s top talent of epi! Curious as to who our surprise judges are? Watch the @rollinsepilife instagram account next week to see some clues and have your chance to guess their identities.
Due to COVID regulations, participants will be limited to 150 people with RSVPs being required on a first-come first-served basis. In order to RSVP and check-in at the event, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the event posting on the hub (link directly to the event page)
2. Click the “sign in” button on the top right corner and sign in with your Emory credentials
3. RSVP to the event
4. Download the “Corq” app (link to additional information)
5. On the app, complete the following steps:
- Select Emory University as the campus.
- Sign-in with Emory NETID and Password
- Hit the back button in the top left-hand corner to access your dashboard.
- The “EventPass” will have your individual QR Code. This event pass will be used for all check-ins at student organization events.
This process will not only ensure that we can have future in-person events (assuming the university COVID status remains the same), but also will facilitate contact tracing if it needs to occur.