- 2021 Intramural Global Health Case Competition Application Period November 9, 2020 – December 9, 2020 Event Type: Conference / Symposium,Student EventContact Name: Rebecca BaggettContact Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLink: https://tinyurl.com/2021IntramuralEGHCCThe Intramural Emory Global Health Case Competition (EGHCC) is an innovative student learning program that brings together Emory students from multiple disciplines to address a critical global health challenge in both a competitive and collaborative environment.
- Virtual Sexpert Mini-Course November 10, 2020 – April 20, 2021 Canvas and Zoom Event Type: WorkshopThe Office of Health Promotion is offering the Sexpert mini-course virtually this year. The mini-course aims to improve sexual experience, reduce unintended pregnancy, and prevent STIs. Sexpert is open to students with all levels of sexual health knowledge. Register here: bit.ly…
- 2021 Field Scholars Awards Program Application Period November 12, 2020 – February 12, 2021 Event Type: Special Event,Student EventSeries: EGHI Field Scholars Awards ProgramContact Name: Rebecca BaggettContact Email: email@example.comLink: https://bit.ly/2021FieldScholarsThe Emory Global Health Institute funds multidisciplinary student teams to conduct global learning projects in partnership with organizations in other countries.Field Scholars are awarded $3,000 to conduct their projects. Applications due February 12, 2021.
- "Air Pollution and Environmental (In)Justice in Urban America" December 8, 2020 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm zoom.us…Meeting ID: 939 9115 4944Passcode: 317345 Event Type: Seminar SeriesSpeaker: Christina Fuller, ScDContact Name: Robin G ThompsonContact Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTalk focuses on linkages between race, class & air pollution among marginalized communities in urban spaces, particularly in the US. Also examines promising solutions which can help to reduce pollution, improve air quality & contribute to the equitable distribution of environmental health benefits.
- Public Health + Community Networks December 8, 2020 at 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Zoom Event Type: Networking,Career EventSeries: PH+Speaker: Dr. Teri Garstka, Associate Director of the Center for Public Partnerships & ResearchContact Name: Michelle JamesContact Email: email@example.comLink: https://www.engage.emory.edu/s/1705/alumni/index3.aspx?sid=1705&gid=3&pgid=12860&content_id=11148Hear how the team at the Center for Public Partnerships and Research (CPPR) at the University of Kansas has been able to strengthen community networks and ultimately improve health outcomes by crafting…