TADA Journal Club, 9/16
Category : News/Events
Are you interested in learning how to study big data to end drug-related harms?
Join TADA’s “Journal Club Unplugged” to speak with authors about their papers analyzing big data on drug-related harms. The journal club is part of a planned component of a new certificate program, led by the TADA pre-doctoral training program. All events are virtual.
- September 16, 2020 from 12-1pm.
- Hannah Cooper, ScD – “Analyzing Administrative Data to End Drug-Related Harms”
- October 14, 2020 from 12-1pm.
- Abeed Sarker, PhD – “Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for Geolocation-Centric Monitoring and Characterization of Opioid-Related Social Media Chatter”
- November 11, 2020 from 12-1pm.
- Lance Waller, PhD – “Local risks and resilience: Geospatial analyses of drug-related harms”
How to Join
To RSVP use the QR code in the flyer below or contact Laura Donnelly at ldonnel [at] emory [dot] edu.
Leave a Reply