Category : Student Opportunities
Are you interested working with an international public health organization?
Join a dynamic organization and team which aims to improve public health capacity worldwide. Expand your public health skill-base through a variety of real-world applications and activities. Work with IANPHI’s US Secretariat at Emory to learn about and assist with our programmatic, policy and communications work. Summer and fall GRA and practicum opportunities are available with flexible hours.
Incoming or established MPH or MDP students with any of the below competencies may apply
• Highly productive, self motivated and dependable
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Policy development experience
• Strong writing/communication skills
• Website/design skills or experience
• Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Suite, Smartsheet, and Google Workspace
• Language skills: Spanish, French, Portuguese
Email kseib [at] emory [dot] edu cover letter and resume