Over the summer, a second Bloomberg Terminal was added to the Goizueta Business Library. Located at the back of the library, opposite the original terminal, it is set up with a table that will accommodate 3+ students working together, and has the same quad monitor set up just like the other terminal.
Now identified as Bloomberg Terminal 1 and Bloomberg Terminal 2, we recommend reserving the terminal, either via the link on the GBL home page or at the kiosk at Bloomberg 1.
Remember: you can reserve a terminal for an hour at a time up to two weeks in advance. If you are planning to listen to videos at terminal, please remember to bring your headphones.
In addition to the two terminals in GBL, there are now six terminals in the bschool’s Computer Lab@GBS400 and one terminal in a smaller computer lab@GBS103.
Goizueta Business Library
- 2 Bloomberg Terminal
- Accessible whenever the Woodruff Library Building is open.
- Reservation recommended, which you can make online or at the iPad near the Bloomberg terminal.
Goizueta Business School (East Wing)
- 6 Bloomberg Terminals – Computer Lab (400)
- 1 Bloomberg Terminal – Computer Lab (103)
- Accessible M-F, 6am-11pm; Sa-Su, 6am-7pm
- First Come First Serve availability