The WHSC Library is constantly updating its eBook collections which can be found by searching the University Libraries catalog discoverE.
See below for a few of the most recent eBooks now available.
- Good Enough: The Tolerance for Mediocrity in Nature and Society
- Teaching with Technology in Nursing and the Health Profession: Strategies for Engagement, Quality, and Safety
- Pediatric Environmental Health
- Molecular Mechanism of Dementia: Biomarkers, Neurochemistry, and Therapy
- Handbook of Social Skills and Autism Spectrum Disorder: Assessment, Curricula, and Intervention
- A-Z Guide to Food as Medicine
- Collecting Experiments: Making Big Data Biology
- Post Traumatic Stress and Substance Use Disorder: A Comprehensive Clinical Handbook
- HIMSS Dictionary of Health Information and Technology Terms, Acronyms, and Organizations
- Atlas of the Morphology of the Human Cerebral Cortex on the Average MNI Brain
For questions regarding available eBooks or electronic access to eBooks please contact Ask A Librarian.