July means it’s time to renew your PitchBook account. Don’t worry, you won’t lose any of your saved lists or searches!
What’s PitchBook? It’s a financial database focused on private capital markets, including venture capital, private equity and M&A transactions. It’s useful for interview prep, class projects, and understanding financial trends.
1. Open the PitchBook database page. We recommend using an incognito window.
2. Follow the blue button to log in with your NetID/password.
3. Choose the Create an Account button on the PitchBook page.
4. Register using your same Emory.edu email you used previously.
5. Check your email to complete your registration or renew your account.
Questions? Ask a Librarian.
—Nora Wood, business librarian, Goizueta Business Library