APHA COVID-19 Conversations Series, 11/18
Category : News/Events
Brought to you by the American Public Health Association and the National Academy of Medicine, the COVID-19 Conversations webinar series is exploring the state of the science surrounding the current outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States and globally, with a focus on the emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Hear from trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care.
The 15th COVID-19 Conversations webinar will discuss the path to a COVID-19 vaccine, including steps forward in development, approval and allocation.
The webinar’s panel of expert speakers:
- Peggy Hamburg (Moderator) —Former FDA commissioner
- James Hildreth, PhD, MD — President and CEO, Meharry Medical College
- Larry Corey, MD — President and Director Emeritus, Fred Hutch
- Marion Gruber, PhD — Director, Office of Vaccine Research and Review, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Jay Butler, MD — Deputy Director for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- November 18, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM EST
- Click here to register!
Leave a Reply