National Summit on the Health of Women, 6/17
Category : News/Events
The Connors Center for Women’s Health and Gender Biology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, is pleased to announce the National Summit on the Health of Women: Innovating to Optimize Treatments. This virtual, interactive educational forum and community building event to be held June 17, 2021, will convene an engaged multi-stakeholder group of experts across the bioscience ecosystem, sharing and celebrating recent progress in research to improve the health of women as well as point to unmet needs and opportunities to collaborate to advance new treatments for diseases affecting women. The event will promote impactful discussions on gender equity in medicine, further advancing the health of women through innovative and translational research.
Register for the National Summit to:
- Take an up-close look to research that will drive and transform healthcare for women
- Learn and connect with women’s health leaders from academia, NIH, biopharma industry, innovators, and regulators
- Engage with Sex- and Gender- Precision Medicine community
- Date/Time: Thursday, June 17th, 12:00-5:30PM
- Click here to register for this event!
- ***Registration is free for students
Leave a Reply