Applications Open, Rollins Student Government Association (RSGA)
Category : Student Opportunities
Interested in representing Rollins in university-wide governance, serving as a liaison between students and administration, and coordinating fun events for your fellow RSPH students? Consider running for the Rollins Student Government Association (RSGA)! Executive Board Positions and Department Representative Positions are available. Running for an RSGA position will include an election process with a platform submission period, a campaigning period, voting, and potential run-off elections. Please submit your platform using this form, which requires a campaign flyer that may be shared on RSGA channels. RSGA Position Descriptions may be found here, via the RSGA Constitution (NetID/Password Login Required).
All platforms must be submitted by Thursday, October 6 at 5:00PM EDT.
Please make note of these dates as you prepare your submission:
· Platform Submission Period: September 27 – October 6
· Notifications to Confirmed Candidates: October 7
· Campaigning Period: October 7 – 14
· Voting Period on the RSGA Hub Portal: October 10 – 14
In the event of a run-off election, the run-off elections would take place October 17 – 19, with final members announced by October 21 at the latest.
RSGA Election Office Hours will be hosted by RSGA Members and Advisors on the following dates and times:
· Wednesday, September 28 from 12:00 – 1:00PM (In-Person Only): Outside, Under the RSPH Skybridge
· Monday, October 3 from 12:00 – 1:00PM (Virtual Only): https://zoom.us/j/95424822952
· Tuesday, October 4 from 12:00 – 1:00PM (Virtual and In-Person Options):https://zoom.us/j/92824634835 & inside the RSPH Skybridge